Most of the time we do not find a permanent solution to hair loss problems among the options available on the market. But in general all experts confirm that hair transplantation is the best permanent solution to all these problems. If you are looking for this great solution, you will meet a great challenge while choosing the best hair transplant center in Turkey. This is assuming that you have decided that Turkey is your preferred destination because it offers the best cost of hair transplantation, and this is the reality that imposes itself strongly, therefore you will need to choose the best center for the operation and the best hair transplant technology as well as the prices appropriate to your needs. We will provide you with a set of tips before hair transplantation for 2019 and how to make a proper choice in order to get the best results for the operation.
Tips before hair transplant in Turkey for better results and appropriate cost
After deciding that hair transplant in Turkey 2019 is the right option for your condition, you will need to follow some instructions before the operation. These instructions and instructions will help you make the right decision. You may find that the selection process is a little easy if it is related to some previous knowledge about the available procedures, but it will save you a lot of problems and serious complications that you will find if you choose to perform a hair transplant in Turkey in a clinic or center that does not have much experience. The most important tips before a hair transplant in Turkey for better results are:
Find the best place to grow hair
Hair transplantation is generally not a major surgical procedure, so it can be done in a clinic, a specialized medical center, or a surgical hospital. But it is preferable that the operation be in the best medical center or clinic specializing in hair transplantation or a hospital with an operating room equipped for this type of procedure. In order to obtain the best possible results from the hair transplant process, you must first choose a site or country that specializes in the process. There is no country in the Middle East, North Africa and the Arab Gulf region better than Turkey in the field of hair transplantation. Turkey is one of the first countries to provide this type of operation on a large scale, with advanced technologies and reliable results. Turkey accepts more than 2 million tourists annually for the purpose of medical tourism, for high-quality services and great competitive prices, as well as for an entertainment trip in addition to treatment. Patients come from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Qatar and Bahrain, as well as patients from all over the world. This is due to the technologies that you will not find in these countries, and is available in Turkey in a highly developed way.
This remarkable spread of hair transplantation in Turkey has led to the abuse of some infamous clinics and centers. We had to warn that you might fall prey to one of these places that exploits the influx of patients to Turkey and perform a hair transplant process that is not based on any proper medical or technical basis, which leads to the failure of the process and the emergence of complications and great risks that you need. Before choosing a center or clinic for hair transplantation in Turkey, you must make sure that the place has a certificate of practicing the profession from the Turkish Ministry of Health and is licensed to practice hair transplantation. These licenses, along with the credits of your doctor and staff, will provide you with safety in the event of an emergency.
Conclusion: Turkey is the most attractive country for hair transplantation patients in the world, but you should be careful while choosing the location of the procedure.
Who is the best hair transplant doctor in Turkey?
When choosing the best hair transplant doctor in Turkey, you will have to follow a few simple steps to find out how successful the doctor has worked and how the future results of your hair transplant will be:
- Specialized medical degree from a recognized university : The first step in identifying the best doctor in hair transplantation is to have a medical degree from a recognized medical school. Because many of those working in the field of hair transplantation in Turkey are technicians or nurses who do not have a medical degree. Hair transplant depends on a surgical procedure that requires comprehensive knowledge of the anatomy of the scalp, blood vessels, and nerve pathways, so this will be full of complications and risks after the operation if done by a non-specialist.
- Local accreditation inside Turkey : The doctor must be accredited by the local authorities in Turkey, and this is a prerequisite before obtaining a license to practice the profession and the experience period is not less than 3 years minimum. To make sure that the doctor is registered with the Turkish Ministry of Health, you can check the license through the official website of the ministry.
- Fellowship and accreditation from international bodies : The best hair transplant doctor in Turkey you will find accredited by international bodies and holds a fellowship from recognized international societies such as the International Society of Hair Transplant Surgeons (ISHRS) and is the best body for accreditation of hair transplant surgeons in the world. No doctor can take this accreditation until after obtaining long training and experience periods that make him eligible to obtain a license. Make sure the association’s official website is sure that your doctor has accredited the association.
- Hair transplant techniques The latest devices : In order for the doctor to be able to successfully perform these operations and great results, he must be familiar with the latest surgical techniques and also use the best tools and devices. The skilled doctor is continuing on the world stage in terms of conducting research and scientific papers that prove his presence as an effective member in the world of hair transplantation. The best techniques on the world stage these days are picking and the most common technique, but some changes have been made to the technology to be faster and more successful, such as OSL slanting technology and the use of Choi pens, which was developed by doctor Yekin Bayer at his center and worked to provide it with the best surgical methods.
- The cost of hair transplantation in Turkey : We cannot put the cost of hair transplantation as a measure of the procedure. Where you can not decide to do the operation just because there is little or no cost to your case. The low cost does not assume the experience and reputation of the doctor or the operation center. You can also get the price of the hair transplant process appropriately with an expert doctor and a center specialist in the process without exposure to risks and complications.
- Who performs hair transplant in Turkey ? You may be surprised by this question, but if you know that there are many centers offering hair transplant services, the process is offered and the one who is performing it is a nurse or technician and not the doctor himself who is being promoted. But at Dr. Yetkin Bayer Center, the doctor is fully supervising the process with a qualified and professional medical team. Dr. Bayer’s team does not enter any person who is not qualified or sufficiently trained to stand in the circle of the global team that has received many honors and awards as the best medical team in hair transplant in Turkey several times.
- The surgical skill and practical experience of the doctor : The hair transplant process consists of several steps, starting from the stage of identifying the follicles that are suitable for cultivation and making the path of the follicles and implanting them in the donor area. All of these steps require special surgical skills with many high-quality tools and methods of performing the operation. The doctor’s reputation and experience in using the most advanced tools and devices will achieve a large part of the results of the operation.
Conclusion: Before deciding to perform the operation, you must ensure that the surgeon you are referring to is the best hair transplant physician in Turkey to ensure your safety, and you can do so by implementing the previous advice.
Hair transplant prices in Turkey with the highest success factors
Some may think that the cost of hair transplant in Turkey is the first that attracts the attention of patients from around the world. But this feature needs to be patient and patient so that the patient does not fall prey to the poor quality hair transplant clinics and centers that form the structure of the black market for hair transplantation. In general, if you want to know the reliability of the clinic or hair transplant medical center, you will find this clear from the first steps of the process. First of all, before determining the price of hair transplant in Turkey, the doctor and the assisting team analyze the patient’s condition and monitor the available hair follicles in the scalp, which is the primary process for determining the cost of hair transplant in Turkey. The global standard for hair transplantation prices in Turkey indicates that it ranged from $ 1,500 to $ 2,500 on average, which is the evaluation criterion that was revealed by the International Society of Hair Transplant Surgeons.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the countries whose patients go out to conduct hair transplantation outside the Kingdom. This is due to the high prices of hair transplantation in the Kingdom, and the lack of experience of surgeons specializing in this field. Although there are some very distinguished specialists, but the high cost and the results are not guaranteed to pay patients to travel abroad to perform the procedure, where the average cost of hair transplant in Saudi Arabia is from 8000 – 9000 USD, which is equivalent to 35000 SAR which is a very large number.
When you compare the prices of the hair transplant process in Turkey with the Saudi riyal, which amounts to approximately 5500 riyals, we will find that the difference is so vast, that it reaches less than a third of the price. The cost of hair transplantation in the United Arab Emirates is less than a quarter of the cost compared to Turkey, and the cost of hair transplantation in Kuwait is almost at the same level.
Based on that, we conclude that the price of hair transplantation in Turkey saves Arab Gulf patients approximately 7 thousand to 10 thousand dollars, with experiences and results that are much better than what they find in their country.
Factors affecting the cost of hair transplantation
Factors that can affect the cost of a hair transplant in Turkey include the experience of a hair surgeon, the degree of hair loss experienced by the patient, the density required for patients, and the harvesting technique used by the hair surgeon. FUT slide hair transplantation and traditional picking technique is usually less expensive than more advanced methods. But at Dr. Yatkin Bayer Center, very large numbers flock to the center, which makes us drop in cost in a way that matches the regular prices, with technologies that are the most recent. There are a number of factors that affect the cost of hair transplantation in Turkey:
The amount of follicles you need to grow
How much hair do I need in hair transplantation? The amount of hair you need will change the price dramatically. Depending on the type of hair transplantation procedure you choose, the surgeon will either take the hair follicles from one area or from multiple areas of your head. The more grafts you need, the more expensive the procedure will depend on. The most popular method of calculating the cost of hair transplantation in Turkey is based on the number of follicles. But you should be aware that some clinics use this method to trick patients, as they claim they are growing more quantities than they actually do. In our center, we calculate the bulbs necessary to complete the process step by step with the patient being informed of all the details so that he is fully aware of what is happening.
The reputation and fame of the surgeon
The surgeon’s reputation is everything. Surgeons with sufficient experience, or famous hair transplants in Turkey, often charge more for their services, but some famous doctors lower the price until they get more patients. Also, some of them depend on the efficiency of their medical team to carry out many operations in the shortest possible time. Surgeons who have achieved the power of fame from TV, social media or from working with a celebrity, will charge additional fees in exchange for a hair transplant procedure in Istanbul Turkey. Make sure to do your research before choosing the right doctor for your condition. The surgeon’s experience shows up in his popularity and spread on the world stage.
Hospitalization after hair transplantation
The recovery or recovery process is crucial. Some hair transplant procedures, such as slide hair transplantation, require a long leave of work and special medications up to 6 weeks after the procedure. This technique is often reported as a more painful treatment than others. And if you follow more advanced techniques such as OSL oblique channel or Choi pens, you will get a much less hospitalization period because the cracks that occur are smaller and more accurate.
Type of hair transplant technique
The type of procedure you choose will determine the total cost of restoring your hair. There are two common types of hair restoration procedures, FUE and Slice picking technology. But advanced picking technology in the form of oblique channels and choi pens is more likely to get results because of its greater and more natural coverage experience. Each of these treatments requires an experienced surgeon to work with modern hair transplant techniques appropriately. The skilled doctor determines the best hair transplant technique in Turkey to suit the patient and his condition. And remember that the best hair transplant process in Turkey is the one that gives natural results that are closest to the original shape of hair before hair loss.